Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Well, I've officially created a blog. Wish me luck as I atttempt to introduce myself to you, keep you updated on family happenings and maybe even entertain you a bit.

About me.... I have been happily married for 20+ years. I, and my husband, have 3 beautiful, yes, BEAUTIFUL, daughters; two college sophomores and one high school junior.
We live in a country setting, surrounded by farmland and farms in general. On a breezy day, we are inundated with the lovely aroma of the neighboring hog farm. If you've never had the pleasure of delighting your senses with this smell, you're really missing out! Actually, I'm kidding. For those of you who know of this smell, you're thinking "yeah, right!" and for those of you who don't, it's best you keep it that way.

When I'm not working my part-time, part-time job (I can't work 6 hours a week and be called just part-time), I'm working my Mary Kay business. I've been a consultant for a little over a year now and I really am enjoying it!  My Director is awesome and my fellow Mary Kay sisters are encouraging! I hope, at some point, I'll be able to teach you about skin care and share some beauty tips that I've gleaned from my MK meetings.

I'm going to close this first entry into my blogging world. Until we meet again....

1 comment: