Thursday, April 7, 2011

Cold Season

It's that time of the year again for me. Mother Nature can not decide if she wants to hang on to winter for a few more months or usher in the freshness of spring. In the meantime, my sinuses are going haywire!
I normally don't get any kind of winter illnesses, but once the warmth of spring starts to creep in, I get the worst of all colds. I can't sleep, I can't breathe, I can't function like a human being.

So, here's the question of the hour... what do YOU do when you have a cold? Is there a home remedy you use, that works like a charm? Is there an over the counter medication that alleviates the sinus pain and makes it easy for you to breathe again? Tell me how you deal with colds - maybe I'll be able to avoid getting one next time around.

Until we meet again....                                            

No comments:

Post a Comment